A few weeks ago we checked in with our Hornets and what they’re up to via their individual Twitter streams. For the most part it seems like these guys are relaxing taking their time off with a great deal of satisfaction.
- Chris Paul appears to be playing in some recreation league games between a number of NBA Superstars. To be honest I have little to no interest in these games. There’s no defense, they don’t try and it is not competitive what so ever. All the more reason for the NBA season to start so we can watch some real basketball.
- Trevor Ariza is still on the West Coast doing his Golf thing. I couldn’t imagine Ariza playing golf what with his uncoordinated jumpshot style. Still I hope he had fun, it’s a hell of a frustrating game.
- Carl Landry had a family reunion. I hope he and his family are well.
- Quincy Pondexter is working hard this offseason he’s been working out on the West Coast. He pulled up the the gym apparently pumping Adele out of the car. Classy.
- It was David West‘s birthday recently! Go and wish him a Happy Birthday. He’s now 31 I believe, so here’s to a few more years in a Hornet uniform!
- All of the boys got fooled by a fake Willie Green page. Chris Paul helped them out, it’s now since been deleted.
- Finally Marco Belinelli appears to be working his way back into the Italian national team. They’ve been working towards EuroBasket 2011 and Marco made the squad. In other news below is a video of Beli in a Nike ad. He seems to work very close with them as an ambassador.